WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO?
Our aim is to:
- establish real life connects.
- build, create and enrich healthy relationships with other women.
- provide life-giving support for women in need, especially during trials and storms.
- foster an environment where women are celebrated, supported, championed and embraced through a vehicle of healthy relationships, community outreach and in reach.
- honor women who are walking, not only in their God-given purpose but who are achieving and embracing their God-designed dreams.
OUR FUNCTION AS A LIFE CONNECT GROUP?
What do we do?
- We Connect (Develop and Share)
- We give Life (Give meaningful purpose to develop live and grow)
- We Support (bear one another's burdens, we carry, we hold up, we embrace)
- We Celebrate (Recognize, praise publicly, honor others victories)
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
Through connections - we make, we bridge, we foster relationships, we network with other groups, we embrace others.
Women need: Purpose, Fulfilment, to be Embraced, to be Celebrated, need a positive outlet, positive and impactful relationships, to be given tools and to feel safe and supported in creating and building relationships with other women.